Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

musicalmcs8706

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 5, 2006
I am looking for a bluetooth mouse and keyboard. I know Apple makes them, but I really want a scrolling mouse as I use that all the time. And for the keyboard, preferrably a curved design as I am a musician and I need my wrists. Does anyone have any ideas?

tobefirst ⚽️

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2005
St. Louis, MO
I use the Logitech MX900 mouse and I like it. While there is no official Mac support, the extra buttons are mappable (is that how you spell that?) to Exposé functions. It's a very solid mouse with a great feel.

As for the keyboard, that I cannot help you with.

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
I've found that the Apple BT keyboard doesn't tire out my wrists, even though I have tendinitis most of the year (even worse in the winter months)

Have you tried it before and it hurt you?

or did you mean something like this, with the two keyboard sections separated?

QCassidy352

macrumors G5
Mar 20, 2003
Bay Area
I use the apple keyboard and MS mouse... I'd recommend them both. The apple keyboard is fine for my wrists, which aren't that great.

musicalmcs8706

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 5, 2006
katie ta achoo said:
I've found that the Apple BT keyboard doesn't tire out my wrists, even though I have tendinitis most of the year (even worse in the winter months)

Have you tried it before and it hurt you?

or did you mean something like this, with the two keyboard sections separated?

Maybe something along the lines of the separate keyboard sections. Being a keyboardist and going off to college ensures that I will be spending hours a day on some sort of keyboard.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.