Looking for a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by musicalmcs8706, Apr 16, 2006.

1. musicalmcs8706 macrumors regular

I am looking for a bluetooth mouse and keyboard. I know Apple makes them, but I really want a scrolling mouse as I use that all the time. And for the keyboard, preferrably a curved design as I am a musician and I need my wrists. Does anyone have any ideas?

2. tobefirst macrumors 68040

tobefirst

I use the Logitech MX900 mouse and I like it. While there is no official Mac support, the extra buttons are mappable (is that how you spell that?) to Exposé functions. It's a very solid mouse with a great feel.

As for the keyboard, that I cannot help you with.

3. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

I've found that the Apple BT keyboard doesn't tire out my wrists, even though I have tendinitis most of the year (even worse in the winter months)

Have you tried it before and it hurt you?

or did you mean something like this, with the two keyboard sections separated?

4. QCassidy352 macrumors G3

QCassidy352

I use the apple keyboard and MS mouse... I'd recommend them both. The apple keyboard is fine for my wrists, which aren't that great.

5. musicalmcs8706 thread starter macrumors regular

Maybe something along the lines of the separate keyboard sections. Being a keyboardist and going off to college ensures that I will be spending hours a day on some sort of keyboard.