Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EssentialParado

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 17, 2005
I've been looking at cases but can't seem to find what I would ideally like. Wondering if anyone here has seen enough cases that they may be able to recommend something…

I really like the cases that are sturdy leather that fold the cover to allow it to act as a stand. Except I hate leather! What I'm looking for is basically one of these style cases, but in a more synthetic material. Ideally something like a neoprene sleeve that can also fold into a stand.

Any suggestions?

peapody

macrumors 68040
Oct 7, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I've been looking at cases but can't seem to find what I would ideally like. Wondering if anyone here has seen enough cases that they may be able to recommend something…

I really like the cases that are sturdy leather that fold the cover to allow it to act as a stand. Except I hate leather! What I'm looking for is basically one of these style cases, but in a more synthetic material. Ideally something like a neoprene sleeve that can also fold into a stand.

Any suggestions?

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/936872/

entatlrg

macrumors 68040
Mar 2, 2009
Waterloo & Georgian Bay, Canada

Any suggestions?

The Apple case is what you're describing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.