Looking For A Case or Bag That...

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by iPadPublisher, Sep 14, 2010.

1. macrumors 6502

...holds both the Apple wireless keyboard and an iPad. I've seen a few cases that "turn" your iPad into a notebook and other such nonsense... I just want a carrying case or bag that's made to tote the iPad and Apple keyboard.

Anyone know if such a thing exists?

Thanks!

2. macrumors 6502

3. thread starter macrumors 6502

4. macrumors 6502a

tekchic

From the pic on the site, it looks like it would, but it's hard to tell. I'm looking for one that will hold my iPad (inside its Marware Eco-Vue case) and the Apple keyboard as well as a few other items. At least being a girl I can kinda look for purses that do the same. Feel sorry for the guys sometimes ;)

5. macrumors 65816

6. thread starter macrumors 6502

My daughter has one I'd consider just right... a book bag style, which would be great for this, minus the purple-leather of course. :)

Lucky suckas...

7. macrumors 6502

8. macrumors demi-goddess

Clix Pix

8 miles from the Apple Store at Tysons (VA)
    I have the SF/Waterfield Designs Portable Muzetto and it indeed can carry both my iPad and the Apple BT wireless keyboard. I love that Muzetto bag and carry it everywhere with me.

9. macrumors 6502a

tekchic

I picked up an Eagle Creek Travel Bug Daypack last night at REI for $50. It fits my iPad in its Marware Ecovue Case, my Apple wireless bt kb (inside a Waterfield designs slip case), and a few other small items (iPhone/wallet/etc) quite nicely.

Also, the Timbuk 2 Freestyle Pro Messenger XS fit all of it nicely too, and was more padded. But in the end I went for the Eagle Creek because of its small profile and backpack straps so I can sling over one or both shoulders on the go. I'm currently using it as my everyday bag, and then tossing in the Apple keyboard when I know I'm going to use it for writing or blogging.

http://www.rei.com/product/773423 (does not come with goofy water bottle that's in the picture in the side pocket)

If you're a girl, the Sherpani Flora Minor Messenger bag is also a perfect fit, with a little more room but less organizer pockets. I'll have to save that one for a rainy day buy. :D http://www.rei.com/product/797097

10. macrumors 68000

11. macrumors 65816

testcard

I have the Ristretto and my wireless keyboard fits perfectly alongside the pocket containing the iPad.