Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

steves bst frnd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 14, 2006
I am somewhat of a mac enthusiast. I have started a collection of mac computers and it is coming along very well. One of the computers that i have not been able to find is a powermac G2. I have the Powermac G3,4, and five but cannot find a G2! Please tell me if you know where to find one. Thanks.

Dane D.

macrumors 6502a
Apr 16, 2004
ohio
steves bst frnd said:
I am somewhat of a mac enthusiast. I have started a collection of mac computers and it is coming along very well. One of the computers that i have not been able to find is a powermac G2. I have the Powermac G3,4, and five but cannot find a G2! Please tell me if you know where to find one. Thanks.

There was no G2, the G-series started when the third generation of PowerPC chips were introduced. If memory serves me right, I think the progression of PowerPC chips went something like 601, 603, 604 and G3. Just curious, what have you collected so for. I have a small collection of Macs see sig. I did have a G3 AIO but the power supply blew and parted it out. I'm looking to get a Mac SE and a earlier PowerPC 7100 soon, just have to make the 60 mile trip to pick them up.

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
steves bst frnd said:

I have a Power Mac G2 that I will sell to you steves bst frnd. The price is $800 as these machines are collector items. Once you send the money to my PayPal account I will ship it out to you. ;) :D :)

steamboat26

macrumors 65816
May 25, 2006
Arlington VA
dmw007 said:
I have a Power Mac G2 that I will sell to you steves bst frnd. The price is $800 as these machines are collector items. Once you send the money to my PayPal account I will ship it out to you. ;) :D :)

Wow you would sell it that cheap?!? I would ask at least $2000 for it :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.