Looking for a nice bumper case for iPhone 4S

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by itisme1760, Oct 15, 2011.

1. macrumors regular

Hey all, I am in the market for a nice bumper case for the iPhone 4S.

I've seen the Neo Hybrids but see that it's only for the AT&T version, and they are a little too pricey. I like the design and style, but was wondering if there was other bumpers out there that are cheaper but also nice in design.

2. macrumors 6502a

tctony

You can find Apple bumpers for cheap on eBay.

3. macrumors 6502

I initially thought that too, but they include both a front and back screen shield that are really high quality. I'm rocking an SGP front shield right now and can barely tell it's there.

I'm hoping to find one on Amazon and get free shipping via PRIME.

D

4. macrumors member

I have the GSM Neo Hybrid 2 EX. Fits the iPhone 4s just fine. The mute switch is not centered, nearly flush with the button of the cutout. But it doesn't touch and works just fine.

Like said above, you get their top quality screen covers with it. I also bought the "Cube" skin for the back.

5. macrumors 68030

wrinkster22

I got some bumper for 2$ and a screen protector and back protector for 1.96 from DX... will probably replace every 3-4 months.

6. thread starter macrumors regular

Maybe I might just get the Neo Hybrid 2 then. Looks nice, hurts the wallet though haha.

7. macrumors member

I bought the Verizon neo hybrid and I love it, but the headphone jack opening is just a hair off, enough so that I can't use headphones with it.

8. macrumors regular

9. macrumors member

Tybee