Looking for a particular shirt.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nick9191, Jun 18, 2008.

1. nick9191 macrumors 68040

Feb 17, 2008
    Hi there,
    to save me a lot of time, I was wondering if any one could point me in the direction of where I could buy a black long sleeved shirt, slim fit, I don't mind cotton but would prefer a cotton/polyester mix, for under £35. It's crucial to me that this is long sleeved, and slim fit. This can be online or in a store (I'm in the UK). I'm a medium if that makes any odds. Not bothered on the brand name.

I've been searching for one for ages, this is for a special occasion coming up and I'm hopeless at the moment. I've searched most of the usual suspects. Sorry for the random question.

Thank you so much :p
  2. c073186 macrumors 6502a

Nov 2, 2007
  3. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

Jan 6, 2004
  4. it5five macrumors 65816

May 31, 2006
    New York
    Would this work?

American Apparel stuff is usually slim fitting (I'm a really skinny guy and all of my t-shirts are this brand). It's £15 so it fits into your budget, and as an added bonus it was made in the US so you're not buying a sweatshop produced shirt.
  5. MacBoobsPro macrumors 603

Jan 10, 2006
    Don't know if you have heard of Barön Jon but they have slim fit shirts for under £40 that I buy all the time. I have one in every colour (6).

Here is a list of stores:

The shirts I'm referring too are by 'Guide of London'. Slim fit, cotton, double cuff and are around £35 to £45. You may be able to get them from somewhere other than Barön Jon but I haven't found anywhere yet.

Best shirts ever!