Looking for a photo of kid giving the finger

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by CaptainCaveMann, Mar 6, 2005.

1. macrumors 68000

CaptainCaveMann

Whats up all? Im looking for this picture/poster of this little kid giving the finger at what looks to be some sort of sporting event. The kid has paint on his face and he cant be more than 5 years old. Its hilarious. If anyone knows what pic im talking about please help me out! Cheers! :D

2. macrumors 6502

i found one picture on line i think you're talking about. I'm not sure about the rules of posting something like this, so PM me and i'll give you the link.

daniel

3. macrumors 68040

CrackedButter

4. macrumors P6

wdlove

5. macrumors 68040

CrackedButter

What makes you think that? The way the baby's hand is positioned? I've had knowledge of that picture for ages and cannot see a hint of one. Then again you could say the hand is weird but baby's naturally curl their fingers when as young as this.

6. thread starter macrumors 68000

CaptainCaveMann

7. macrumors 68000

wwooden

I clicked on the picture and saw he was Red Sox fan. Before I even looked at the title of the picture, I knew it had to be at a Yankees game..;)

8. macrumors 6502

photoshoppin. this picture has been on the internet for a long ass time now. it's originally (or at least when it was first gettin around) from a soccer game in England. i forgot which team the kid's jersey is from (Man. U, Arsenal, etc) but i think it was one of them? you can see the red soccer jersey under the photoshopped-in Boston*we'll never win again*Red Sox jersey. GO YANKEES!

9. thread starter macrumors 68000

CaptainCaveMann

Your right! Can you find the original version and send me a link? :D

10. macrumors 6502

this one? All i could find is this small avatar sized one.

Attached Files: