iPad mini looking for an iPad mini case that is not a folio

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by msasgs, Nov 14, 2012.

1. macrumors newbie

Jan 26, 2009
    I have found with my mini I am not looking for a folio case for the mini. Seems like I want more of a phone style case to protect from scratches and such. I can care less about the smart cover turning it into a keyboard stand. the key layout on the mini is unusable as keyboard in that manner. I have to type more like I do on the iPhone. The screen is just not big enough for use as keyboard that being said I want more of a 2 piece cover for the mini like I mainly use on my iPhone. like a 2 piece slide case would be perfect or one that snaps on. Also even like a one that is similar to a speck hard shell case. And I do not want just some of these shell clip on backs that really do not protect anything. not worried about screen I have screen protector on it.

Any suggestions?
  2. macrumors 68000

Apr 13, 2009
    Middle England
    Might be worth taking a look at the Incipio Feather snap-on case for the mini. I've had one on my iPad 1 from the beginning and it's been a great case. When I get my mini the Feather will be top of my shopping list.
  3. thread starter macrumors newbie

Jan 26, 2009
    yes looked at it approximate ship time is 3 to 4 weeks
  4. macrumors 68000

Sep 18, 2009
    I don't know how you feel about TPU cases, but Incipio does have their NGP case instock in Gray and Pink.