Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Instapezz

Suspended
Feb 27, 2015
Boston
Did you try unlocking your phone like 100x through the ATT website before you submitted to ATTunlocker?

Yes I tried the ATT website many times like many here for my dads iPhone 6, from active user, to prepaid/go phone and then finally as a non customer and almost everytime received an automated response within minutes rejecting the unlock.
I had tried the same method for my self and I was approved after the first try.

MJF1977

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2014
I just sent ATTunlocker.us my wife's phone, after they successfully and quickly got mine done, figured I would stick with them. I will report back when they complete my wife's phone

Just got the email that my wife's phone was unlocked. So they did hers in a little more than a day. I wouldn't worry if they r taking longer in yours bc the bottom line is are they legit or not and they were 2/2 with me. I would relax just based on my success with them. I can't try the other sim until she gets home from work though

Instapezz

Suspended
Feb 27, 2015
Boston
Just got the email that my wife's phone was unlocked. So they did hers in a little more than a day. I wouldn't worry if they r taking longer in yours bc the bottom line is are they legit or not and they were 2/2 with me. I would relax just based on my success with them. I can't try the other sim until she gets home from work though

Good to hear that!! Congrats!
I just hope the fact that I used the ATT website at least 30-40 times to get my phone unlocked before hasn't flagged the phone. I'm not sure how they work. On another forum, a user reported that the requests are checked by human employees but I can almost tell that they are automated atleast for my case.

charlyee

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2011
Wisconsin
Looking for an iPhone 6 AT&T Unlock Service

I just got my email and followed the process and got the congrats screen.

My TM SIM is no longer active so even though it shows TM as one of the options, it says "No Service" for network.

Yes, they lived up to their promise. :)
bb63f2d248a744df206bab6eac55cb6c.jpg

f4d792136f3cef9c0a80460c649874cf.jpg

PS: my email was in my junk folder so it's worth checking that.

DanielNTX

macrumors 6502
May 2, 2005
When I was unlocked I stuck in my Tmo sim and noticed I had WiFi calling... didn't know iPhones had it.

Instapezz

Suspended
Feb 27, 2015
Boston
I just got my email and followed the process and got the congrats screen.

My TM SIM is no longer active so even though it shows TM as one of the options, it says "No Service" for network.

Yes, they lived up to their promise. :)

PS: my email was in my junk folder so it's worth checking that.

Lucky man!! Congrats! I feel more confident knowing that you guys both received you're unlocks. I hope mine is next. I just checked my junk mail and nothing yet. After emailing them a few hrs ago about an update on the unlock, I was told that I will receive an update when there is an unlock. No ETA given.

charlyee

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2011
Wisconsin
Looking for an iPhone 6 AT&T Unlock Service

Lucky man!! Congrats! I feel more confident knowing that you guys both received you're unlocks. I hope mine is next. I just checked my junk mail and nothing yet. After emailing them a few hrs ago about an update on the unlock, I was told that I will receive an update when there is an unlock. No ETA given.

Thanks, I was getting frustrated, almost as bad as waiting for my iPhone to be shipped back in October. I wish I had an active SIM so I would see T-Mobile instead of No service.

Hope yours comes very soon.

Btw, I am a female. :D :D

Instapezz

Suspended
Feb 27, 2015
Boston
Thanks, I was getting frustrate almost as bad as waiting for my iPhone to be shipped back in October. I wish I had an active SIM so I would see T-Mobile instead of No service.

My apologies!! Lucky woman.
Yes its been a terrible wait. The phone I requested for unlock has a march 9 deadline for returns. I was thinking of exchanging it at at an ATT store and try my luck again with a different IMEI.
Hopefully I wont have to do that.

vietalogy

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2006
Thanks, I was getting frustrated, almost as bad as waiting for my iPhone to be shipped back in October. I wish I had an active SIM so I would see T-Mobile instead of No service.

As long as it says no service means it's unlocked. If it said invalid sim would mean it's still locked.

phas3

macrumors 65816
Oct 5, 2008
Is it possible to unlock phones that are on the NEXT plan using AT&T or 3rd party unlocks?

charlyee

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2011
Wisconsin
Wrote my review yesterday and just got notification from PayPal that $10 will be credited to the original card I used to pay with.

I am impressed. :)

Instapez

Suspended
Feb 25, 2015
Wrote my review yesterday and just got notification from PayPal that $10 will be credited to the original card I used to pay with.

I wish I could say the same.
Today was my 5th business day. I contacted them and gave them a deadline till Friday.
I received a reply saying my IMEI is going to take longer but will surely be done by then.

DanielNTX

macrumors 6502
May 2, 2005
Today was my 5th business day. I contacted them and gave them a deadline till Friday.
I received a reply saying my IMEI is going to take longer but will surely be done by then.

I bet they will be sucessful. I count at least 4 sucesses here from attunlocker.us.

charlyee

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2011
Wisconsin

Well that's hopeful, keeping my fingers crossed.

Instapez

Suspended
Feb 25, 2015

I just got the email about my phone being unlocked finally.
Il be picking up a tmobile sim this afternoon to make sure.

Can you tell me a little about the review process? Did they ask you or did you just do it yourself? I would like to do the same and be credited if possible. Thx.

charlyee

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2011
Wisconsin
I just got the email about my phone being unlocked finally.

Il be picking up a tmobile sim this afternoon to make sure.

Can you tell me a little about the review process? Did they ask you or did you just do it yourself? I would like to do the same and be credited if possible. Thx.

Woo Hoo, congratulations!

The unlock email contained the review information together with the link to post the review in.

Instapez

Suspended
Feb 25, 2015
Woo Hoo, congratulations!

The unlock email contained the review information together with the link to post the review in.

Interesting!!! Mine just had the instructions about restoring and nothing about a review. Maybe they were worried about me giving them a bad review (which I wont of course) since it took 6 days vs 3.
Oh well as long as it's unlocked, Il be ok with it.

DanielNTX

macrumors 6502
May 2, 2005
Interesting!!! Mine just had the instructions about restoring and nothing about a review. Maybe they were worried about me giving them a bad review (which I wont of course) since it took 6 days vs 3.
Oh well as long as it's unlocked, Il be ok with it.

Yeah the instructions was in my email as well. I'm glad it worked out for you.

Allthings-I

macrumors 6502
Jul 25, 2014
Is it possible to unlock phones that are on the NEXT plan using AT&T or 3rd party unlocks?

3rd party for sure I can say its 100% possible, I just ordered from samunlocks on premium service this morning because it failed to get done on the cheaper service and when i tried. I have gotten devices unlocked from them on both cheaper services and regulars so I can definitely recommend them at any given time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.