Looking for Comic Collector Software for Mac?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Fallinangel, Feb 13, 2007.

1. macrumors regular

Fallinangel

Hello,

I'm looking for an app, like Delicious Library, that lets you create a database of your comics!
    I'd like the info to be automatically loaded from the internet!
    Any suggestions?

2. macrumors 6502a

Dunepilot

I was going to suggest Delicious Library. I sent them a message the other day asking if they could improve their support for vinyl record collections, and they have this planned for the next version, so you'll have categories for 7"s, 10"s, 12"s etc.

Drop them a line about your comics!

3. thread starter macrumors regular

Fallinangel

4. macrumors 6502

erikistired

i use dvdpedia for my dvd collection. the same company has something called bookpedia, but i am not sure if it supports comics or not. the site for both is bruji.com.

5. macrumors newbie

I use bookpedia. i think its better than delicious library, for comics. They both aren't designed to support comics, but in bookpedia you can add 10 custom information fields, like 'series', 'issue', 'collection', 'illustrator', ...
    A nice feature is that you can add smart collections. This is really useful when you try to find items in your collection with specific information fields left blank. Or to show your comics in mint condition seperate from the rest.
    The iSight feature is horrible in bookpedia though. But i don't use it anyway, as most of my stuff is in dutch.

6. macrumors newbie

ComicsInventory.com

I just launched a site to do that very thing!

You can easily inventory your comic book collection and save grading, pricing and notes information for each issue.

I built this site because I was frustrated with all the different collection software & sites out there that try to rip you off and don't even care about there customers.

Let me know what you think. ;-)
    Donny V.
    http://www.ComicsInventory.com