Looking for Florida tattoo artist

Discussion in 'Community' started by cleo, Jan 9, 2003.

1. cleo macrumors 65816

cleo

Hey everybody! I'm developing an idea for a small but very symbolic and very visible new tattoo. My previous tattoos were basic modifications of flash which didn't take a whole lot of skill, and I wasn't impressed enough with the demeanor of the artists to work with them on this custom piece. So, since I know a lot of you are inked and also there are a lot of Floridians here, I thought I'd ask if anyone has any recommendations. I'm in the Tampa Bay area, but would be willing to travel to Orlando, Jax, Gville, etc. Thanks!

2. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Nice website Becky!

Hope that you are able to find a good licensed tatto artist. One that is hygenic, because of all the possibilty of disease transmission! (ex. proper sterilization of equipment or using disposable)

3. medea macrumors 68030

medea

you could check out Jen from Pleasures of the Flesh in Fort Myers FL. they had a website but it doesnt appear to work right now.

4. pantagruel macrumors regular

Don't get a tattoo because in a few years you will probably grow and change as a person and might regret it, I know plenty of people who do, and its obvious because the tattoo removal industry is huge, and a $100 tattoo will take like a thousand to have removed and it will hurt even more.

5. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

hey...nice to see u again cleo! :D

where ya been?

as for the tattoo...as long as u don't get Roy Orbison on your ass...I'd say u are safe ;)