looking for funny home videos..

Discussion in 'Community' started by asif786, Jul 20, 2005.

1. asif786 macrumors 65816

Jun 17, 2004
    London, UK.
    hey guys + girls,

so, i run the oompa loompa videocast and it's going quite well. oddly, it doesn't feature in the USA store but on the UK podcast section it's number 36 in the top 100--and it's only 4 days old!

anyway, i've been using various tidbits of content, but i want to expand into other areas. so, i'm asking you guys.. :) if you have any funny clips (like home movies) or any other video content that would make people smile/laugh that you also own the copyright to, that would be great.

we're at around 500-800 viewers atm (stat tracking is hard because of itunes) so your clip would get plenty of exposure! also, you'll get $5 from us for taking the time to send us the clip. i'd love to move over to using fully authorised content as opposed to NBC's content..

so, if you have any clips, or you feel like getting $5. by paypal...just PM me or email me: asif786@gmail.com with details of what the clip is, where you got it from, and the length/size.

i look forward to some emails from you guys..and don't forget to check out the videocast at: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=74843910

2. aricher macrumors 68020

Feb 20, 2004
    Sounds like a cool 'cast - you might want to think about changing the name to something not copyrighted though - eventually someone will shut you down. I'd hate to see you lose viewers over a silly copyright infraction. Change it now while it's only 4 days old.

I might have some funny tidbits floating around. You can always snag funny content off of DVDs from this site - looks like that's what the guy who distributes them does anyway.

5 Minutes to Live
  3. dmw007 macrumors G4

May 26, 2005
    Working for MI-6
    Glad to hear that your 'cast is doing so well. Sorry, that I don't have any good clips to send you. Good Luck asif786!