looking for iBook SE (Clamshell)

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by jonmichael23, Dec 14, 2003.

1. jonmichael23 macrumors newbie

I've been looking to buy an iBook Clamshell for some time. I'll trade my painted Xbox....... professionally painted silver and green...... looks very cool...........with all my xbox games, two "S" controllers, and many demos plus 200 dollars for any of these iBooks- The iBook SE Graphite (no firewire) 366 Mhz with *AT LEAST* 128 mb ram......... iBook SE 2nd Edition (firewire) 466 Mhz and *at least* 128 mb ram, or the iBook White (dual usb) 500 mhz 128 mb ram at least 10 or 20 gb hd. I will also take a Blueberry iBook 300 mhz if it has upgraded ram and either a 6 gb hard drive or newly installed one more then 6 ( if it has an upgraded processor chip that would be good too) I will take 600 mhz snow iBook with 128 mb ram and 15 hd drive as well ..... any other iBooks higher then these i am willing to trade for as well of course

What You GET: $200/ Xbox gaming system in good condition and special paint job/ Games- Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance, Jet Set Radio Future, Sega GT 2002, Splinter Cell, Genma Onimusha, Silent Hill 2 Restless Dreams, Oddworld:Munch's Odyssey, Project Gotham Racing, NBA Street Volume 2, Mech Assualt, Rallisport Challenge, 10 Official Xbox Magazine Demo discs with all sorts of stuff on them, such as videos for exciting new games and downloads and many demos/ 1 US "S" Type Controller, a special edition "Japanese" S Type Controller.... I'll throw in some official xbox magazines as well. So thats 11 games at 50 a piece which = $550, a $180 Xbox, and $200 dollars in cash. What a deal;) ! If your iBook doesn't match those specs i put email me with the specs anyway seeing as I'm desperate for one. Thank You :)

email me at jonmichael23@msn.com, MSN Messenger-jonmichael23@msn.com, iChat (AIM) - jonathanmichael6

Jonathan Michael

2. blue&whiteman macrumors 65816

blue&whiteman

3. Versello macrumors regular

The company I work for has a barely used ibook graphite they wanna get rid of (ebay it). It has a G3 366MHz w/ 64MB RAM.

4. jonmichael23 thread starter macrumors newbie

I know I've been looking all over ebay and everywhere. I saw a 366 Mhz SE with those specs but it was 350 and all i have currently is 200, thats why im offering all my xbox stuff as well as 200...I might try emailing that person with my offer but i doubt they want an xbox ( pretty sure it was a company selling it ) I'd wait till I had more money but the most more im gonna get for christmas is 75-100 and id still come up short. Anyone want to make this deal i think its worth it. I love my xbox but I'm getting to old for video games and i neeeeeed a mac laptop (tired of this dell i have currently :( )

didnt know about that forum section, oops! thanks! I'm posting this there right now

5. Versello macrumors regular

Why don't you ebay yer Xbox? I'm sure you can make a pretty penny for it.