Looking for Marketing Plan software for mac

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by JoeyDee, Mar 29, 2008.

1. macrumors newbie

JoeyDee

Hey FOlks.

LOVE THE FORUM! SO many good stuff :)

Question, i have been trying to find a Marketing Plan software for mac and I have been unlucky :(

I found this: http://www.paloalto.com/ps/mp/features.cfm which is the windows version, and was wondering if anyone can give me a few pint pointers as to where I can find a similar MAC app.

Thanks.
    -Joey

2. macrumors 68040

Neil321

Bluevizia is the only one i know of,and just for the record it's Mac not MAC,welcome to MacRumors

3. thread starter macrumors newbie

JoeyDee

I was hoping there would be a nice interface and something like PAGES in iWork 08... if anyone else knows of any other apps, please post it.

Thanks again.
    -Joey

4. macrumors newbie

Marketing Plan

A marketing plan is a written document that details the necessary actions to achieve one or more marketing objectives. It can be for a product or service, a brand, or a product line. Marketing plans cover between one and five years. A marketing plan may be part of an overall business plan. Solid marketing strategy is the foundation of a well-written marketing plan. While a marketing plan contains a list of actions, a marketing plan without a sound strategic foundation is of little use.E-mailing a broadcast bulk email marketing free is really a cost-effective method.

5. macrumors newbie

Plan Lab

Hi Joey & MacRumors folk,
    we're a bit late on the scene here but we released Plan Lab marketing plan software for Mac earlier this year. It might be exactly what you're after :)

Cheers,
    Mike