Looking for pink mini Ipod

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by Digabit, Apr 20, 2004.

1. Digabit macrumors newbie

Apr 20, 2004
    I am looking for a store in Chicago (downtown if possible) where I can buy a pink mini Ipod or any other color if available. I am a non US citizen on a business trip, passing through New York and Chicago. In New York, last weekend, all mini's where sold out. Some people advised me to look for pink ones as they are not so popular :)
    I have this weekend some time in Chicago to find the most fabulous souvenir for my girlfriend ;)
    Anyone has seen available ipod mini's in the Chicago area recently ?
  2. PowerMacMan macrumors 6502

Mar 17, 2004
    Chicago, Illinois
    Sorry, but I don't think they're anywhere around here, let alone everywhere... :(
  3. thirteen1031 macrumors 6502

Mar 23, 2004
    Try here

They might not have a branch of this place in Chicago--but I hear that they might have some Pink Minis. At the very least, you can order/buy one and have it shipped to where you are in Chicago. I *don't* think they'll ship it anywhere outside the states:

http://www.smalldog.com/category/x/...ni/iPod Mini/
  4. tekno_geek911 macrumors 6502

Feb 19, 2004
    Phoenix, AZ
    Have you tried the Apple Store on N. Michigan Ave or CompUSA right around the block? They usually have all the Mini's in stock...I was gonna buy a green one a couple weeks ago.
  5. JFreak macrumors 68040

Jul 11, 2003
    Tampere, Finland
    i would also like to be able to buy a pink ipod, but we europeans will still have to wait for at least three months. sad but true. i'd almost kill for one...