Looking for someone with 5G Video iPod!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by ITASOR, Oct 15, 2005.

1. ITASOR macrumors 601

ITASOR

Hello,

I'm looking for someone who has already purchased, or will be soon purchasing a 5G Video iPod. Size/color doesn't matter.

I would like to ask some questions and see if I can get a little review/some pictures.

If you think you're up for it, PM me, or post here and I'll contact you!

itasor

2. pulsewidth947 macrumors 65816

pulsewidth947

Heres a little preview review. I dont think Apple have shipped any of the iPods yet so I think it might be a week or so before we get any proper reviews.

I wonder if its time to upgrade my 3G 20GB iPod :)

3. Tommyg117 macrumors 6502a

Tommyg117

They havn't shipped any yet, but I ordered a 60 gig black one, so i'll hook you up when i get it in the mail!! Its not shipping til the 21st

4. iDM macrumors 6502a

iDM

The Commonwealth of PA/The First State-DE
    I bought one and then cancelled it cause i decided to get engraving, but i will be reordering one as soon as the refunded money comes back to my account. 30 gig black! I'll gladly post pics and reviews whatever you want except IT!

5. shadowmoses macrumors 68000

shadowmoses

That video is pretty cool, gives you a real idea of the iPod's dimensions, its amazing just how thin it is, the black 30gb is certainly tempting me but i think i will hold out until the enxt iPod revision when hopefully we will see better battery life, as for now my black Nano does the job,

SHadow

6. wwooden macrumors 68000

wwooden

Stop showing me all these videos and reviews of the new iPod, makes it even harder to tell myself I don't need one. ;)

7. john_satc macrumors 6502

So are they able to buy in physical apple stores yet?

8. G5Unit macrumors 68020

G5Unit

I wonder if its time to upgrade my 1G 5GB iPod :)

9. GroundLoop macrumors 68000

GroundLoop

I am actually considering a 60GB Black iPod to go along with my Mini. But I am waiting for them to show up in the Apple retail stores so I can see how the video looks on the small screen. It would be pretty cool to watch a movie on my frequent plane trips. Let me know what you think of the video quality once you all get yours.

Thanks,
    Hickman

10. ReanimationLP macrumors 68030

ReanimationLP

Get your name and digits engraved into it, some important information in case it is stolen. That way, the thiefs friends who have brains will see that he didnt bought it, call the number and return it. Its happened to me, believe it or not.