Looking for two Pre-OSX

Discussion in 'Games' started by Judxapp, May 20, 2006.

1. macrumors newbie

Feb 6, 2006
    On my computer.

Looking for two old games I played in elementary school. The computers we had there we're OS 8 and OS 9. I don't remember too much about the game but Ill trll you below. I am basically looking for a directory of games, that ran on OS 9, so I find/buy and play them on the OS 9 emulator.

Because I don't remember the games much, I am better off asking for a directory. However, I'll tell what I remember:

Game 1: I do remember starting the game out where you are in a fair, and you play a fair game. When you win, you are given one of t]he three dolls, your choice. When you touch it, your transported to a mystery island. The goal of the game is to get out by completing various activities.

Game 2: I barely remember this game. I do remember some parts of the game, in keymwords: eh, RPG top-down I think; Monsters; magic potions; ]

If anyone could help me with this, that would be great. They could've even come with a macintosh, but I don't know.
  2. macrumors member

Aug 25, 2004
    Game number one is The Secret Island of Dr. Quandry.
    I can't say what the other one is though... Taskmaster? Realmz?
  3. macrumors 601

Aug 9, 2002
    Game 2... but maybe Diablo 1? Really, we need more to go on, there are about 100 different options.
  4. thread starter macrumors newbie

Feb 6, 2006
    On my computer.
    Game 1. is The Island of Dr. Quandry, it definitley rings a bell.

Game 2: I know, I know, that's why I origianlly said a directory would have been good. It was definitley kid-friendly/cartoonish, I remember that much. It has probably been 10 years since I played it , hence. I do remember you had to collect potions to get to the next level.