Looking for WoW European Guild

Discussion in 'Games' started by Patmian212, Feb 24, 2006.

1. Patmian212 macrumors 68020

Patmian212

Hey all,
    I am about to start a new character on some european server. I am looking for a guild, Im pretty much a newbie, but I know the basics. The only thing Im looking for is that the guild has some lower level players aswell so we can quest together and I can run low level instances with someone. Mac users are a plus aswell. I ill wait for a response so I can pick a realm and faction so I can join your guild. EUROPEAN SERVERS ONLY!
    Thanks
    Patmian

2. Patmian212 thread starter macrumors 68020

Patmian212

Also I meant to ask, what should I crank up the video settings to? I am playing on my ibook in my signature, I want to keep it above 15FPS and preferably around the 20s. Should I set em all down to he minimum?

3. Josh396 macrumors 65816

Josh396

Well I don't play on a european server so I can't help you there. As for the video settings, I would suggest turning them all the way down. On my previous G5 iMac I had the settings all the way down and got around 25 FPS or so, unless I was in Ironforge. This new Intel iMac is handling everything quite nicely though. :D

4. ugru macrumors regular

ugru

First of all which kind of server you'll play?

I have a lev 60 rogue but i stop playing it because rogues need a big talent revamp, in the beginning they was am uber class, then they iprovrd all the other classes and rogues was continuously nerfed...

i started a brand new troll warrior on a RP-PVP server (Venture Co.) now lev 10 without guild if you want /w akbar

bye

5. Patmian212 thread starter macrumors 68020

Patmian212

Another question, how usefull is engineering(im a hunter) and what is a good profession to support it?