Looking fro a pic of a G5 with dual monitor.

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by mymemory, Oct 31, 2004.

1. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

There was a picture somewhere of a G5 with 2 30" monitors at a Mac World Expo or something like that. Does anybody has that picture or any other picture of a G5 with the 2 new flat screen monitors?

Thanx

2. varmit macrumors 68000

varmit

3. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

there doesn't seem to be any pics for a dual 30" set up - even in the pr/media areas.

D

4. mymemory thread starter macrumors 68020

mymemory

I have been looking but there is not actual configuration. In the last expo I saw a picture of a G5 with the 2 30" monitors side by side but I can not find that link any more.

5. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

6. mymemory thread starter macrumors 68020

mymemory

Niiiiiiiiiiiice, thank you very much! I am just visualizing my next set up. Usually when things are happening (economically) I start to visualize my future set ups and they actually become real in a few months, so... I can see something going and is going to look just like those pictures :D

7. mymemory thread starter macrumors 68020

mymemory

Now, I have a question.... let say I get the 2 30" screens, is there a way to get the video card from some one else other than Apple in a cheaper price? Then, does anybody has a picture of the actual Nvidea Ultra card? because I do not know why it should be taking 2 PCI ports. I haven't seen any picture of the actual cards in the Nvidia web site. :confused:

8. 12ibookg4 macrumors regular

9. BakedBeans macrumors 68040

BakedBeans

if your paying that many thousands for a dualie and dual 30 inch screens, will the 400 bucks really hurt?