Lord of the Right Wing???

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jrv3034, Jan 15, 2004.

1. jrv3034 macrumors 6502a

2. Maclarny macrumors 6502

Maclarny

lol! Hopefully we can see a sequel with a happy ending after election day 04!

3. g5man macrumors newbie

Oh yea! We will see one showing how the right wing has truly taken over the US.:D :D :D

I found it funny as well.

4. kettle macrumors 65816

kettle

Just typical. Like you can actually decide which form of bureaucratically corrupt political party would be best suited to deficate over a Lord of the Rings metaphor. If you have missed the whole point of the story it is the bureaucracy and the way it rewards and uses victims while rewarding with superficial power. It doesn't matter who or what your politics may be it just keeps getting bigger and bigger under the surface, costing more and more, giving us less and less.

Wake up! it's not which political party you vote for left right left right we just peddle harder and harder for no reason. The faces that really run our countries never change and there are so many of them that none ever feel the burden of responsibility or the part they play in the formation of this Sauron like entity. It does not represent any of us. All I know is the last budget to be cut will be the one that pays the bureaucratic machine. "It" with no defiable shape will make sure of that.

still it's not all bad.

I'm gonna vote for Tom Bombadil.:)

5. Maclarny macrumors 6502

Maclarny

LOL! I'd support his ticket...:D