Losing Expose/Dashboard shortcuts?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by patseguin, Jun 2, 2005.

1. patseguin macrumors 65816

patseguin

I've noticed that I am losing all these shortcuts. In preferences, they are all dashes and I keep having to reset them. Anyone else seeing this? I have a fresh format and install of Tiger, upgraded to 10.4.1. The only app I am running is Butler (trying it out).

2. DXoverDY macrumors 6502a

repair permissions

3. patseguin thread starter macrumors 65816

patseguin

What would that have to do with it? I didn check and permissions were all correct.

4. patseguin thread starter macrumors 65816

patseguin

Anyone? I can't believe it's only me. My OS is cleanly installed.

5. DXoverDY macrumors 6502a

sorry. working great for me. i'm still running 10.4.0 in fact. i may upgrade to 10.4.2 when it comes out but i'm not in a rush to possibly start having problems on my nearly perfect system.

everyone seems to be complaining about bugs and lockups and weird stuff like this. my machine works better on 10.4.0 than it did on 10.3.9 ... in fact, my battery life has gone up yet again to a whopping 4 hours and 15 minutes on my 15" revision C powerbook.

6. john1123 macrumors regular

john1123

i have the same problems... it's been alright for a couple of days now though :)

7. btownsen4 macrumors newbie

Do You Play Wow?

To Tell anyone that is still having this problem, If you play WOW, these keys are temporarly disabled, but in an unexpected shutdown of the game, these keys do not get reneabled.

8. Tongsau macrumors newbie

Hmm. I lose Exposé all the time and I do play WOW. I will test out that theory to see if they will return. Sometimes I hit the Red quit button to close WOW, maybe that has something to do with it. Does anyone know how to restart Exposé without restarting?