Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wendeo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 4, 2006
Viva Las Vegas
I hate to say it, but it is true, my iPod must've jumped "ship" before I got off the plane in Vegas, last Monday 9/25. I have been posting on every site imaginable and some I didn't even know existed. Registered s/n with LostiPods.com - (I sure wish I knew about that one before I lost my iPod.), Lost and found on Craigslist Vegas and LA...
Found out the plane I was on went to LA that night...they did not find it while it was still in Vegas apparently.
I have had this iPod since December of '04. It is in dire need of a battery replacement. Thousands of songs loaded, many stories to tell. :(

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
Bummer, dude. Was it engraved?

Presumably, you have the songs on your computer, but it'll take some amazing luck to get your hardware back.

wendeo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 4, 2006
Viva Las Vegas
...engraved with the signatures of the U2 boys...but no, not a single specific "owner engraving" its serial number is registered with Apple...we shall see if that means anything, if the finder tries to get the "tired" old batttery replaced. It is in a black leather Marware case with 2 sets of earbuds in the bit that flips over the front of the iPod. Just doing what I can to try and bring 'er home.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.