'lost' hasn't downloaded yet, should i be worried?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by student_trap, Feb 15, 2007.

1. student_trap macrumors 68000

student_trap

hey, title says it all. basically i have a lost season pass and even though the most recent ep was shown yesterday on abc, it still doesn't seem to be available for download on itunes...anyone else having this problem?

thanks for any advice

2. adrianblaine macrumors 65816

adrianblaine

I've never seen an episode of anything go up so soon after being shown on TV. I have a season pass for The Office and once in a great while the show is ready to be downloaded by mid morning the next day, but I've seen it take as long as late the next night, over 24 hours after it had been shown on TV. Just be patient is my only advice, it will come.

3. student_trap thread starter macrumors 68000

student_trap

thanks for the reply, i think it may be a time diference thing, as im in London and its nearly 12 mid day of Thursday here!

4. adrianblaine macrumors 65816

adrianblaine

lol, that might be why! It is 6:50 AM here...

5. student_trap thread starter macrumors 68000

student_trap

ok so the episode has shown up on the store, but it still wont download, when i click on the 'check purchases' in itunes it says that there are no new eps for download, and when i click on the 'click here' bit on itunes store to get new eps it doesn't do anything.

what can i do?

6. emw macrumors G4

emw

Just to confirm - it didn't automatically download while you were doing something else, did it? Isn't that how Season Passes work on iTunes?

Also, make sure it isn't currently downloading, as it should have started automatically once you connected, and as such wouldn't show it as being available, right?

7. student_trap thread starter macrumors 68000

student_trap

no it hasn't, although it should have automatically downloaded! what can i do?

8. emw macrumors G4

emw

The episode is titled "Flashes Before Your Eyes", correct? The only other thing I can think of is that your account was logged in on a different machine, and it downloaded there. Is that possible?

9. student_trap thread starter macrumors 68000

student_trap

is that possible? ok that may be it then, i'll check my other computers tomorrow, thanks for your help!

10. emw macrumors G4

emw

Yeah, if it was downloaded already, you can't download it again. Seems like the most likely possibility.

That or an ex-significant other is stealing your Lost episodes... :p