Lost my original headsets. 30 dollars for new ones? :O

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Vandam500, Nov 11, 2008.

1. macrumors 68000

Vandam500

They have been out of sight for around 5 days. I look a little bit everyday but I have to realize the truth and that is that I lost them:(:( So basically, I went to the Apple Store online and saw them for $30 dollars. I find that way to expensive! So any other place I can get headphones similar to those for cheaper?

2. macrumors 6502

What's special for the original headset? I think any headset will do.

3. macrumors newbie

personally I hate the OG headset they sound like ****...... I plugged in my friends Blackberry head set and they sounded amazing, so much fuller sound!!!

heres a pic of them

[​IMG]

I honestly can't even imagine how I used the junky OG set for so long.

I found my pair for like 8 bucks on ebay :eek: thats a steal

4. macrumors 6502

it's almost as big a ripoff as $30 for the AC to USB iPhone charger. Seriously, Apple...what are you doing?

5. macrumors 68000

Daremo

PM sent to the OP. :)

6. macrumors 6502

Whoah...this might be just what I need. To clarify, are these NOT in-ear (i.e., noise isolating)? Also, can you answer the phone with the microphone? Thanks.

7. macrumors 6502a

eplchamps0304

You can get similar headsets on ebay for cheap. The look like the ones that apple make, but sound a bit better.

8. macrumors newbie

no they aren't noise isolating but the volume is much louder than the OG Iphone head set, and the sounds are soooooooo much clearer. I like the noise isolating ones too but these do pretty well only thing is that they could be a little more comfortable I love the comfort of the in ear styles. and yes it is a mic/button works and so does the pause and ff and rew features not so bad for 8 bux I think 11 shipped

9. macrumors 6502

Actually, I can't wear noise-isolating headphones (they give me ear infections) so you just made my day. Many thanks!