Lost Planet Demo, Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Games' started by XNine, May 10, 2006.

1. XNine macrumors 68040

XNine

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    Anyone else download this? I downloaded it last night and played it for a while. Controls are very easy to get use to and overall it's a very impressive game thus far. This is one title I'm really looking forward to. The environments have a lot of destructible parts to them, the guns are awesome, the mechs are pretty cool, and the enemies are pretty sweet to.

Though I think the Demo was set on the EASY difficulty. I died when I played the snow pirates level, I think because I didn't keep my body temperature up?

Anyway, this is a game unlike Capcom... I'm pleased with it so far. Finally they get away from the crappy controls of the RE series and give us something that actually works. WOOT!

2. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

3. XNine thread starter macrumors 68040

XNine

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    3rd person shooter/mech/aliens/snow pirate killing glory with lost of enmies ont eh screen at once, awesome snow falling, explosions blowing up random crap on the screen like fences and cars.... Awesome.

4. Abulia macrumors 68000

Abulia

So much stuff on the Marketplace right now to download I haven't gotten to it yet. I will.... :)

5. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Yeah it very very good. It's very like the Sega game GunValkaryie from the original Xbox...

But 12 months before its released :rolleyes: talk about a co*k tease.. :p

6. JDOG_ macrumors 6502a

JDOG_

I downloaded it, have yet to play it. Took around 3 hours for me to get though, the live servers are absolute rubbish during peak times and E3 has nearly crippled them!

It took me 2 hours to download the Halo 3 teaser...and it's 2 minutes long! 1 hour per 1 minute of video would definitely not work for something longer, like the gears of war thing (which I downloaded at 3 a.m. so it went fast).

Can't wait for them to up the bandwidth a bit :D

I'm excited about this game though, the previews don't really do it justice, as the in-game footage looks quite appealing.