Lots of clasic Mac gear looking for a home

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by ChrisA, Nov 28, 2006.

1. ChrisA macrumors G4

I have loads of Classic mac gear looking for a home. IIci, LX, early PPC most works fine. About a dozen working computers most with RAM and disks. Some monitors and even one of those vertical format CRTs If you can bring a pickup truck to Redondo Beach California you can have it all for some token price or trade. If you want me to ship this I can but packing and shipping is not cheap. I'm in 90278 zip.

If you are into classic Sun equipment (32-bit SPARC) same deal.

Priority goes to a guy with a truck.

If you don't like PMs email direct to chrisalbertson90278@yahoo.com

2. macg4 macrumors 6502a

macg4

do u have a complete list of at least the machines you have(macs)?

3. ChrisA thread starter macrumors G4

easier if you tell me what you want and I'll look. Some of the m68k boxes have stuff like add-on floating point and cache ad some are maxed out with RAM. It would take a long time to do a full inventory

I was waiting to see if there is much interest before I made a list

Looked at your site. You already have examples of my stuff. I've got LcII, IIci, IIsi and some 7xxx power PCs.

I have some CRTs. One is the vertical format monochrome one and then I've got many of those really small ones that were made to go on top of the LC.

Better if you lived close by or if someone here wanted to start a collection.

4. macEfan macrumors 65816

macEfan

Forbidden, you do not have access to that server
    Im interested in a few items... IIsi, ram, etc.. Sent you a PM :)

5. FullmetalZ26 macrumors regular

Any old sparcstation 5's or 20's, by chance? Hopefully with CD-ROM, keyboard and mouse?

6. ChrisA thread starter macrumors G4

SPARC 5 and 2. No 20's Shipping would be a "killer" do you know what one of those pizza boxes weigh? I'm pretty sure I could find one that is complete and another for parts. I'm in zip 90278. They must weigh at leat 20 lbs each. Sun builds their stuff way strong.

I've got one working CRT. You can't use a VGA monitor. I has to be the kind with the W13 connector. Or you can just use the serial port and run it to a terminal emulator.

7. x86isslow macrumors 6502a

I might potentially have a home for a power cord for a Macintosh Plus, and software for a Macintosh plus.

8. FullmetalZ26 macrumors regular

I suppose I might have to pass for now then, being on the other side of the states and all. Thanks for checking, though!

9. madmax_2069 macrumors 6502a

madmax_2069

im looking for a LC475 or simular model to the pizza box design (not a all in one) i know there is a few models with the same insides as the LC475. do you have one??