Lots of good refurb deals on apple store

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by ToddW, Jan 19, 2007.

1. ToddW macrumors 6502a

Was looking online at the apple store this morning. And noticed the really good macbook and macbookpro deals. Thought I would let everyone know. Now if I can just get my wife to allow me to order a MBP for me and a MB for her.......

2. andyadler macrumors member

I finally gave in -- bought a refurbed 15.4" MBP C2D, 2.33Ghz, 256MB video, etc. for $2,000. Only regret was not being able to configure the machine with a 160GB HD, so I'll have to make do with the stock 120GB drive. But considering that I was close to buying a new MBP, I saved about $500 when this C2D popped up on Apple's site. This will be my first Mac after many years of PC ownership.

best...aa.

3. andiwm2003 macrumors 601

andiwm2003

ah, so you bought it! i was thinking about it. very good choice. i'm back and forth between a 2.0 GHz MB and this MBP. you definately get the most bang for your buck! :cool:

the only thing that had me wondering was they said it was only firewire 400. but the C2D have all Firewire 800. Maybe a typo.

Congratulations! :)

Maybe i pick up the next one.

4. Squonk macrumors 65816

Squonk

That is the model that I want too and I also want (need) the 160GB drive. I looked up on the net and the procedure to update a hard drive is not all that difficult. It's easier on the MBP than it was on my PB. You can always go that route.

Enjoy your machine and I hope to my own very soon! :cool: