Love is in the air...

Discussion in 'Community' started by mymemory, Jan 25, 2004.

1. macrumors 68020

May 9, 2001
    Hmmm guys... I would like to invite all of you to my wedding but I do not have one yet even I still having my perfect German candidate.

I have been visiting the forums but I didn't want to give my opinions because I was very down these last 4 days. I just moved to Manhattan and I felt so lonely. I didn't have internet, a phon eor even a tv and beside that my holly one told me that she didn't want to move with me because I didn't have money and I couldn't support him. Wow! I was feeling bad and then God kicked me in the balls!

But after a few days of tears and desperation I got my internet account and I started to see the colors at things, my family was on line and the cute little german sh** came down and everthing is getting better.

Any way, life is tricky, like have some dark sense of humor sometimes.

Just stoping by to tell all of you that: lets go for it, there is a God, love does exists and we sometimes are like butterflies in the wind.

2. macrumors 68040

Apr 21, 2003
    washington dc
  3. macrumors P6

Oct 20, 2002
    Congratulations, mymemory happy to hear of your continued success. Yes, I agree Love is in the air and God is good.
  4. macrumors 604

Jul 4, 2001
    1 Block away from NYC.
    Keep your head up.

Enjoy the city and its parks, see the moments, ect.

Good luck.
  5. macrumors member

Jan 20, 2004
    Adelaide, South Australia
    I'm not sure how you'll take this, but your life mymemory is one amazing and evolving soap opra that just keeps getting better and better. I have enjoyed reading what has been, and will no doubt enjoy what twists and turns are yet to come.

Take care, enjoy.