Love sick, symtoms, what is it? Not so sure...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by slooksterPSV, Aug 31, 2006.

1. slooksterPSV macrumors 68030

slooksterPSV

I've had this feeling that's just over-take me, being love-sick. Today I laid in bed for 15 min, just thinking of the person I liked. Actually longer than that cause that person was in my room and I just laid there and though. My stomach feels empty, I should try to eat something, my mind is racing, I miss the person so badly, and just a few min. ago without any kind of warning my eyes just teared up. I don't know if this is what its like to be love sick, but I've had this feeling/experience twice before this time. (So that makes this time the 3rd) Anyone else have this, have done this, understand this or can point me in a direction. I think I should go try to eat, but I don't want to, I just miss that person...

2. iGav macrumors G3

Been there... done that... though I used to throw up as well. ;)

3. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Eat...don't make yourself sick...its sweet that you miss the person and all that candy pop stuff but get something to eat.

Tell him/her that you missed them and get it over with..

I should do the same: I miss you chocolate icecream...I really do...please forgive me:(

Bless

4. slooksterPSV thread starter macrumors 68030

slooksterPSV

Well... let's see... I'm sure he's str8, cause he has talked about girls & I'm gay, and usually I fall for str8 guys. So yeah, that's basically it. Anyways, I need to appologize to some people today now, I've just been extremely exhausted and I closed my eyes as I was walking to my next class, I can't believe how much this has taken out of me.

5. thedude110 macrumors 68020

thedude110

Well ... you've got two choices.

You could cut this person out entirely -- new crushes will come along who may be more attainable.

Or you could try to spend more time with him. This might shake you out of a crush if you find out how annoying your crush actually is. Risky, of course, if you find out he's not annoying at all.

If you're going through other major life changes right now (do I remember right that you're just starting college?), keep in mind that that is probably magnifying and distorting the way you feel about everything.

One of the wonderful things (and most painful things) about life is that you never stop falling in love.

6. slooksterPSV thread starter macrumors 68030

slooksterPSV

This past springbreak, this one guy, we'll call him Evan, worst crush of my life. I read through the past convo's we had during that time and omg, he stood his ground so well that I almost forced myself to change who I was just to be near him. -- Change meaning sexuality, I almost went str8 for that bastard. I'm glad I didn't cause I'd be in a worse ordeal.