Loving my iBook setup!

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by john_satc, Mar 31, 2005.

1. john_satc macrumors 6502

Well today I forced myself to go the whole hog and buy an wireless mouse,keyboard and D-link bluetooth adapter from my KRCS store (official apple reseler) - even though i have a d-link currently shipping from amazon! My icurve came this morning - but with a couple of missing bits. anyway, i have set everything up and i personally love it! i even have matched my screensaver to go with my desklamp (from ikea! wooo!)
    anyway, take a look...

Attached Files:

2. .mp3 macrumors member

3. 2Sticky macrumors regular

4. goodtimes5 macrumors 6502a

goodtimes5

That is one ambient set-up.

I noticed that the design on your wall totally matches a wallpaper that Apple offers.

5. HiRez macrumors 603

HiRez

That's the setup I would expect edesignuk to have in the back of his limo.

6. Platform macrumors 68030

Platform

Nice :rolleyes:

Seems to be nice to have a BT keyboard with a lappy at home ;)

7. thequicksilver macrumors 6502a

thequicksilver

Awesome stuff. Kind of thing I'd like to do when I move away from home again next year. I'm glad I got BT built in though - saves a USB port.

That said though, I'm never going to be as tidy as I have my external HDD, iPod, DVD writer and stuff plugged in to my iBook all the time, so maybe it's just a pipe dream.

Hi to the OP btw - I'm in Wolverhampton. :) Nice to see someone else from these parts.

8. AmigoMac macrumors 68020

AmigoMac

Where is the mouse gone?
    If you use the trackpad instead, I would recommend getting the BT mouse as well... :) BTW, Awesome.

9. john_satc thread starter macrumors 6502

i do use a wireless mouse, but i am a really bad picture taker so it didn't get in the shot.
    i glad you'll like it.

all my junk is hidden in draws until needed - i absolutly hate clutter and mess and wires! hate it! wish i got bluetooth building - would look so much better.

theres so few of us in UK. actually , its weird, i just got back from going into town, and I was walkin past the apple shop which is yet to open, in bullring, and there was a group of 6/7 mac fanatics taking pictures of each other infront of it holding ipods and apples (the fruit!)