Lucky Louie

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by cycocelica, Jun 19, 2006.

1. cycocelica macrumors 68000

cycocelica

So I was flipping channels last night and came across HBO. On was a show called Lucky Louie. I had never heard of this before, but the main actor looked very familiar, turns out it was Louis C.K. Anyways, a very funny show. There is a lot of sex talk and even a sex scene in the episode I saw (no one was actually naked). Hilarious though. This and Entourage should keep me content for awhile (until CYE 6 begins, still hoping).

Anyone else seen it.

2. rdowns Suspended

rdowns

I saw the first ep, the second is on my Tivo. Wasn't thrilled with the first ep but I will give it time. Louis CK is very funny and I like Jim Norton.

3. cycocelica thread starter macrumors 68000

cycocelica

I watched the first one (thank you On Demand) and it was the best. The one last night was hilarious I thought. It is on tonight at 10:30 for anyone who cares.

Edit: I really like how Louie trys to always befriend Walter and Ellen (the African American couple)

4. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

I don't like Louie CK, but I may catch it anyway. ;)

5. medea macrumors 68030

medea

I've seen both episodes and have really enjoyed it so far, very dry humour. I was surprised how little I liked Jim Norton though as I always thought his stand up was funny but his presentation so far in the show needs to be worked on.