Luvvitt Slim Back Case Fits

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by bostonte, Mar 16, 2012.

1. macrumors regular

Jun 30, 2007
    I ordered a Luvvitt clear back case from Amazon, and it fits just fine on the new iPad.

Holding it before I installed it, I was surprised that it's wobbly rather than the harder plastic I was expecting (something like the Incipio Feather).

But installed it works exactly as I wanted and feels very good. The cut outs line up fine. Its working quite well with my Smart Cover.

I was really only looking for something cheap to hold me over until the new cases start showing up --- but I think I like it.

I paid $14.95 just the other day... Guess the price is going up...
  2. macrumors regular

Jun 23, 2010
    Picked up one of these on Amazon in the frost/clear color. I was going to send it back when I found out the Belkin fits, but I think I like it more than the Belkin! Arghhh.
  3. macrumors member

Mar 14, 2012
    i thought they looked nice until i saw them bump the price up two times already in the past week without any redesign whatsoever.
  4. macrumors 68020

Feb 22, 2009
    That's funny because I ordered one and it would not fit the iPad3. I even tried it on my old iPad2 and it wouldn't fit that one either.
    Maybe I got a defective one but I am returning to amazon today.
    Plus it's not really clear. It's frosted.
  5. macrumors 6502a

Aug 25, 2011

Luvvitt is a reseller of generic iPad accessories. They sell the same iPad accessories off of eBay but at a much higher price.
  6. macrumors 68020

question fear

Apr 10, 2003
    The "Garden" state
    I picked up the black one and it arrived yesterday. So far I like it, it does exactly what I wanted (protects the back, fits nicely, plays well with the smart cover and has a nice texture). I did have to really wrestle the last corner on, but once it was installed everything lined up perfectly.