M$ Bluetooth Desktop

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by Gymnut, Jun 9, 2003.

1. Gymnut macrumors 68000

Gymnut

Currently fed up with my replacement keyboard (CompUSA generic) and was looking into purchasing the Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth desktop(keyboard&mouse). Any thoughts or problems?

-Dual 1Ghz MDD, 2GB Ram, 240GB HD, Superdrive/Combodrive, Nvidia Geforce4Ti, Apple 17" LCD.

2. toughboy macrumors 6502a

toughboy

They say that the bluetooth mouse's response and handling is fabulous... A friend of mine have the radio frequency version of that product, and he says he loves it..

Could you share how much will you be paying with us?

3. crazzyeddie macrumors 68030

crazzyeddie

I think the combo of the mouse + keyboard is around $150.

4. Gymnut thread starter macrumors 68000

Gymnut

Well plus I'll have to get a USB-Bluetooth adapter so tack on another $50 or so onto that. :p

5. beez7777 macrumors 6502a

beez7777

the bluetooth adapter comes with the mouse/keyboard. i have a M$ bluetooth mouse, it's a great mouse, really comfortable, but it stopped working for me, i dont know why. i need to fix it :(

6. Gymnut thread starter macrumors 68000

Gymnut

Comes with it you say, eh? Even better news! Instead of $200 in debt, I'll be approx. $150 in a hole. Guess I'll hop in the car down to my local COM poosa(CompUSA).

When you say it stopped working, how so? I currently have a M$ wireless intellimouse and it's fabulous.