M134 Minigun

Discussion in 'Community' started by topicolo, Aug 7, 2002.

1. topicolo macrumors 68000

Jun 4, 2002
    Ottawa, ON
    For all you gun nuts out there, check out this site. Some guy is apparently making and selling airsoft miniguns. Has movies too.
  2. mischief macrumors 68030

Aug 1, 2001
    Santa Cruz Ca
    Gotta ask:

Where's the 50 Cal Paintball version?:D :eek:
  3. topicolo thread starter macrumors 68000

Jun 4, 2002
    Ottawa, ON
    I think the BBs hurt a lot more, although someone's bound to be crazy enough to make a paintball version
  4. Ensign Paris macrumors 68000

Ensign Paris

Nov 4, 2001
    During a BB War, NEVER I repeat NEVER take your goggles off, I was shot in the eye by accident about 2 years ago, I was blind in one eye for about 4 weeks and lost sense of balance for an age. Bad idea :)

5. King Cobra macrumors 603

Mar 2, 2002
    Yeah. A paintball version would be cool. But that's why we still have our little N64 game consoles and Goldeneye 007. That was fun for multiplayer paintball.

As for the goggle issue: Go blame Murphy. :p
  6. MacAztec macrumors 68040

Oct 28, 2001
    San Luis Obispo, CA

I have an AirSoft gun. Think its an M-16 or something. It leaves small welts, and stings a little. Now that thing looks like it hurts.

hah, just reminded me of a thing me and my friend did. We decided to have a little war one night, and I have a blowgun, its about 2 and a half feet long, shoots about 3 inch needles REALLY HARD! But, he begged me to use these plastic studs instead.

So gets my airgun, i get the blowgun, and its about midnight...alll the lights are off in my house. I hear him climbin this ladder, trying to get on a ledge, so i blindly aim and shoot.

I turn on the lights and my friend has a welt the size of a quarter on his arm, its like dark red.

He says to go again, so we turn off the lights and get ready. Again i hear him breathing, and shoot. Lights on, and I hit his collar bone, that was it for the night. :D
  7. Royal Pineapple macrumors 65816

Royal Pineapple

i want one, NOW.
    do ya think that would take care of my neigbor's dog that always barks ;)