.Mac Bandwith Q (Pic Included)

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Pistol Pete, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Pistol Pete macrumors 6502a

Pistol Pete

Can anyone explain what is going on in my .mac account. I have my website hosted off of .mac and there are all of these "blocked" dates. I go on my photo site everyday and have not seen a problem...

can anyone help me out?

oh and my the way there is about 10x more blocked dates that are not included in the screen shot.

Attached Files:

2. Pistol Pete thread starter macrumors 6502a

Pistol Pete

this is on .macs site

".Mac monitors the amount of data transfer associated with each .Mac account in order to ensure a high level of performance for all .Mac users. When you purchase a .Mac membership, you receive 1 GB of storage and up to 10 GB of data transfer per month.

If you are close to exceeding your monthly data transfer limit, you will receive a message from the .Mac team. You can use up to half of your monthly quota during the first 15 days of a month. If you exceed your data transfer limit, any site, blog, or podcast associated with your .Mac account is turned off and service will not be reinstated until the beginning of the next monitoring period (the 1st or 16th of the month, whichever comes first)."