Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spicyapple

macrumors 68000
Jul 20, 2006
She should ask for donations so she could buy herself that coveted 30" ACD :)

Also nice to see Mac users are not typified as your usual basement dwelling PC geek with no creative abilities.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
LMFAO I loved it and I'm a chick. I'm sending it to my mommy...someone needs to start saving for my big day!

Texas04

macrumors 6502a
Jul 2, 2005
Texas
That is funny :D . Reminds me of my Vic Loves Mac Movie on my website. Everyone was like "What are you doing leaving a hot girl for your MBP!" ... they just did not understand... haha

And this girl has way to much time on her hands! I think there is one video there for each week or so.. but a lot of her stuff is very funny!

Gotta love our Apples!:apple: :apple: :apple: :D

SpicyApple: No creative abilities? Mac's were built for creative people! Thats why we go so well together. Creativeness + Apple = heaven. iLife is just like a testament to that! There is also a Mac vs. PC commercial that highlights it. Whenever the PC comes out and talks about how he is being used for "fun" with teenagers with blogs, and at the end he has to listen to Emo music. Creative + Windows... it just doesn't work..

Xeem

macrumors 6502a
Feb 2, 2005
Minnesota
I enjoyed this video so much that I watched all of her other youtube videos. Pretty, funny, and a big Mac fan? We should try to get her over to these forums!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.