@mac.com mail problems

Discussion in 'Mac Help/Tips' started by Mr. Anderson, Jul 20, 2002.

1. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

I recently set up an email address at apple for some temporary stuff I'm doing and was using the email as a separate account, to keep track of messages from people visiting the iDisk site.

Well, it doesn't seem to be working. I've tried sending test messages, but nothing. Anyone else have this problem.

D

2. Backtothemac macrumors 601

Backtothemac

Yep, same here. I have four @mac.com accounts, and none of them are working at all. They have been down since yesterday morning. Thanks Apple. Take our 'free for life' account, and turn it into a service that you make us pay 99 bucks for and then poof. The service quits. damn, that sounds like something that M$ would do.

:mad:

3. Mr. Anderson thread starter Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

lets not start whining about policy, there are other threads for that :D

it is odd that its not working though, and I sent email from my regular account and it never bounced back, so it in a queue somewhere.....

4. Mr. Anderson thread starter Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

well, I spoke too soon, seems as though my message got there, it only took a couple hours.

your's working b2tm?

5. Backtothemac macrumors 601

Backtothemac

Nope. Sent messages over a day ago and nothing. I don't know what is going on, but it sucks.

Hey, where is that support link for .Mac? The person we can call? Oh, right, there isn't one.:mad:

6. me hate windows macrumors 6502

me hate windows

mine hasnt been working for 3 days. Normally I get about at least 5 emails a day, but 2 days in a row: nothing. So I had one of my friends send an email to me(he has a mac.com email) and he couldnt even send it. It returned to him saying that my account didnt exist.:mad: What the ****$%^(@%^%# is going on here:mad: :mad: