Mac Developer Program Activation Email

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by scmaster53, Feb 25, 2011.

1. macrumors newbie

I've been wanting to enroll in the OS X dev program for some time now and with the recent release of the Lion dev preview I figured it was time to go for it. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the time it takes for apple to send out the activation email? I just purchased the program on the apple store about 10 minutes ago.

2. macrumors demi-god

iPhone1

Give it a couple of hours max. You will receive an iTunes connect email first and then the welcome email although you may have access prior to receiving the email.

3. thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes, I did receive the confirmation code from the Apple Store immediately. I'm just awaiting that precious activation code which will let me have access to 10.7 and it's resources :D

4. macrumors 6502

you need to go to the apple develop website, login and request the redemption code. It is displayed instantly for you to copy and paste.

5. macrumors 6502a

Anyone here know if signing up for the $100 Dev Program gets you access to the final public release of Lion as well? I'd gladly pay the money now if I get to update from beta to public for free when the time comes.

6. macrumors 6502

csnplt

Strangely, I didn't get a confirmation email from the Apple Store, but I did get the dev program activation email after about 30 minutes.

7. macrumors demi-god

iPhone1

You'll get the GM max which should be the same as public release.

8. macrumors 6502a

Does the GM max get updates just like the regular public release?

9. macrumors 65816

CristobalHuet