Mac Fever!!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by coday182, Jul 27, 2006.

1. coday182 macrumors regular

coday182

I got mac fever! In the past week or two I have completely fell in love with mac. Every minute that I have to wait to get one hurts and every minute i use this damn PC makes it evern worse lol. I know I am getting one for my graduation this year. Only problem is I don't even start my senior year for another two weeks! lol. I am thinking about buying one for myself or asking for an advance and getting it for christmas. Or a happy medium between the two options. And then there is the facter that I want to wait to see what is in store for the MBP (what i am getting) and how long it will take for it to happen. sigh...

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

I know exactly how you feel. Hang in there. The longer you wait, the sweeter the Mac will seem. :cool:

3. Xander562 macrumors 68000

Xander562

haha, this is exactly how i was at the beginnng of the year, then i bought my MBP:cool:

4. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

I felt like that for a good 8 months. Then I finally got one, it was awesome.

5. macbrooke macrumors regular

macbrooke

I waited 5 years due to a nay saying spouse.. LOL
    :rolleyes:
    I have owned quite a few nice PC laptops.. Now that I know the truth first hand about how straighforward the OS is.. I won't be buying another PC.

At all. :D So I would say your wait will be worth it.

6. Bern macrumors 68000

Bern

I get a kind of peecee fever, whenever I open Windows at college I break out in a cold sweat.

7. Shadow macrumors 68000

Shadow

I actually trusted my PC with some important files from my Mac, wheni was formatting it. But because tis a PC, I cant get them back (or its not a drag-and-drop kinda thing). :mad:

8. coday182 thread starter macrumors regular

coday182

that made my day

9. quigleybc macrumors 68030

quigleybc

Beautiful Vancouver British Columbia, Canada
    I too have the fever.....for some COWBELL!!!!!!!!! :p

10. coday182 thread starter macrumors regular

coday182

Well I always thought that laptops were all work and no play because they weren't powerful enough, and that you couldn't do much on them or they'd crash. Just the thought that a MBP would be more powerful, functional, fun, and stabel than any computer I've ever used is what tickles my balls. lol.

11. jive macrumors 6502a

<3 that feeling.

It feels so good when you finally get one from the TNT guy. Well, when you go pick it up, then your modem doesn;t work so you use it as a jukebox with a nice screen for 9 days whilst they deliver the new stuff. >_>

12. Vster macrumors 6502

LOL! Thats my favorite SNL skit. :D

I too am guilty of Mac fever. I'm looking into Mac Minis now :)

13. steamboat26 macrumors 65816

steamboat26

ever since i got my mac mini, i have been looking to get more macs (i have no idea why, but for some reason i want a powermac G4). I didn't know it when my primary computer was an imac G3 but macs are truly superior machines. :D

14. cwedl macrumors 65816

cwedl

HEHE - The moment I ordered my Mac to the moment it arrived (6 weeks) I started to really hate my PC! I gave myself a 3 week detox from it when i went to uni because it was three weeks into uni that I got it! for that whole first i won't go near a PC! but then I did go back slowly!

15. KingYaba macrumors 68040

KingYaba

I envy those MacBook Pro owners for I am stuck with using these far inferior macs, but at least they are a Mac. :) Yes wait just two more weeks then get an advance on your christmasmoney or whatever.