Mac friendly full color blank CD printing?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by Coca-Cola, Aug 21, 2005.

1. Coca-Cola macrumors 6502

Does anyone know of a great place for custom CD printing that is Mac friendly (ie safari friendly)? I only need about 10 full color printed custom blank CDs for a small project. Thanks for the help.

2. superbovine macrumors 68030

superbovine

what does safari have to do with printing on cds?

3. mduser63 macrumors 68040

mduser63

You might consider doing it yourself. I have an Epson Stylus Photo R200 that I got for $90. It will print on printable CDs, and comes with a good (although basic) application for doing the layout and design of the CD graphics called EPSON Print CD. It's a photo printer so the image quality on printed CDs is just about as high as you're going to get anywhere. You can buy printable CD-Rs for roughly the same price as regular CD-Rs. You could easily do 10 in less than an hour yourself.

4. Coca-Cola thread starter macrumors 6502

I found a nice site for making custom cd's. You can design them online however it keeps giving me an annoying message that I am not using Internet Explorer.

Printing them myself sounds interesting and I do need a modern printer. Thanks, I will look into it.

5. tuartboy macrumors 6502a

tuartboy

i'm wondering that too.

5inch make awesome printed cdrs in the quantities you want. not custom with like your logo on it or something, but much better than your office depot special...