Mac Gaming

Discussion in 'Games' started by casad_heirv, Jan 30, 2003.

1. casad_heirv macrumors newbie

Hey there is a new coalition of sorts we are starting called Mac Gamers Unite (MGU) and we are trying to post all over game developers and Gaming sites forums to make aware that the Mac contingent out there wants more games. Check us out and help us build this site into a huge resource for every Single Mac Gamer. http://www.homepage.mac.com/~ripcordfilms/mgu

Its a worthy cause, kinda like finding the Cure for Cancer. See you around

Adam

Mac Gamers Unite!www.homepage.mac.com/~ripcordfilms/mgu

2. Haberdasher macrumors regular

Re: Mac Gaming

I may agree with your objective, but I think you'll need a better analogy than that...hehe. :D

3. casad_heirv thread starter macrumors newbie

fixed

I thought i should change my analogy, based on some replies, so maybe Finding the Cure for Cancer is closer to what we are doing. Lets Find away to make more games available on the Mac, and then maybe Cancer will follow suit.

4. ScottDodson macrumors 6502

ScottDodson

actually what i think he meant by changing your analogy was to not make it seem so *graphic*??? I think your newest analogy is a little worse actually. LOL ;)

Maybe something around the lines:

MGU: Mac Gamers Unite....to create the ultimate gaming experience.

ok that was *cheese*

or something less nasty. hahahaha

although I'll buy into this idea....quite frankly, if I get anther ****1/2 star review on bugdome 2 in a mac magazine I'll puke!!! It's too damn sad that we give such good marks for a game like that........let's hope doom 3, quake IV, and Unreal 2 all see the light of day on our side.

5. thornstar1722 macrumors newbie