Mac Genius' make how much?

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by darkflip, Mar 7, 2006.

1. darkflip macrumors newbie

Hello,

New to the forums...had just a quick question. Does anyone know what the salary range the Mac Genius' at the Apple Retail Stores make? Please don't guess...I'm looking for someone who actually knows the answer to this question. Not an assumption.

Thanks!

2. BakedBeans macrumors 68040

BakedBeans

When i was a Mac Genius i got 85k before bonuses - which was about 40k per year

3. darkflip thread starter macrumors newbie

Well i'm going in for another interview and they asked me today what kind of salary i'd be expecting and I had no idea what they make. Did you start at 40k?

4. BakedBeans macrumors 68040

BakedBeans

Damn - if you are going for an interview maybe i should tell the truth.. ive never worked for apple and have no idea

i was just joking (thats why i said 85k)

sorry :)

5. Project macrumors 68020

Its retail. They dont make *much*. I would say around £15,000 ($25,000)

In terms of your job - think of a reasonable figure you think the role is worth to you, then add a few thousand $ to it. You wont lose out on the job because of it. If its above their threshold they would still offer you the job at their threshold. If its below their threshold then you just made yourself a few thousand, because please believe you will get what you say if its lower than the average salary...

6. millypede macrumors 6502

millypede