MAc interior design software

Discussion in 'Mac Applications and Mac App Store' started by Danrose1977, Jul 20, 2007.

1. macrumors regular

Danrose1977

Moving home soon and need to mock up the interiors... nothing too pro is needed! Just wondering if anyone new of some software that would allow me to put together the rooms and play with the arrangement of furniture.

Any ideas???

Thanks!

2. macrumors G3

3. macrumors newbie

4. macrumors member

maz-o

5. macrumors 6502

6. macrumors regular

Hgtv

You may also want to check the HGTV website. They sell the software they use for their many design shows, and it is reasonably priced.

7. macrumors 6502a

Live Interior 3D - approx $50 US, more for the Pro version. Yes, it's a 3D program but you draw the plan in 2D & then can render the 3D view.

Google Sketchup - free, not as easy to do 2D drawings, but doable.

8. macrumors newbie

I have used many software’s in my time, and I for one can tell you that there are many fairly poor programs out there, while there is some really good quality furniture designing programs. Live Interior 3D ,Sketchup, AutoCAD for drafting, modeling and detailing, 3ds max for render with realistic materials and Adobe photoshop for post production... Visit this link

9. macrumors newbie

Cool. it is a powerful and intuitive home and interior design application that lets you build the house or office of your dreams right on your Mac. Whether you are redesigning your home and making important decisions about materials and furniture or a professional designer looking to prepare a presentation for clients, It has all you need.

Cheers!
    Stanleys.
    http://b2b.lovemyhome.net

10. macrumors newbie