Mac Mini Apple logo help?!?!

Discussion in 'Mac mini' started by AWP X, Feb 28, 2008.

1. macrumors newbie

Hey guys, is there a way I can change the logo that is on my Mac Mini? if it is like a paper I can change out or something. Can anyone Help me out?

Thxs :D

2. macrumors 65816

Muncher

I don't own a mac mini, but looking at my iMac, it seems the apple logo would be plastic (?), and part of the exterior casing. You can put a different LED under it to make it glow different colors.

3. macrumors 6502a

iJesus

Colors! that should definitely be incorporated into Mac hardware more. Even as a BTO option it would be great if let's say they applied ambient lighting to the back of iMacs and ACD'S!

alright sorry about that. As to the OP, do a google search about it. I'm sure there is something you could do about it. Be careful though, you'll most likely void the warranty on your machine.

4. macrumors newbie

my school has imacs, never seen mac mini before, but maybe if yourreally interested, that plastic peice might just be glued in there, so you could take it off 9and away from computer parts) heat it up, so the glue becomes a gell/ liquid again, and pry it off, then switch it,

like i said, never seena mac mini before, might work, might not

5. macrumors 65816

scienide09

A coloured sticker/translucent plastic film could easily be cut to size. You wouldn't have to crack the case.

6. macrumors 6502a

GekkePrutser

These guys can paint Macs in different colors. I know you'd prefer it from Apple but failing that, this might be an option (albeit an expensive one)