Mac mini bluetooth?

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by zap2, Aug 11, 2005.

1. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

Why blue tooth is an extra, we need lower price mac mini or faster CPU not bluetooth and PM should hav e Blue tootth biult in. A blue tooth should have coe later after faster minis. o well knows what its doing

2. stridey macrumors 65816

stridey

Why don't you tell us what kind of screen it is, then we can tell you if the mac mini would support it. Or the iBook or PB.

3. ITASOR macrumors 601

ITASOR

Sorry, but, are you feeling ok? I read that 8 times and didn't even start to comprehend it in the slightest way.

4. zap2 thread starter macrumors 604

zap2

i sw that after i posted it so i completly changed the queston, i'll re ask it later

5. stridey macrumors 65816

stridey

OK. The OP just COMPLETELY changed the post. To an entirely different topic. I double ITASOR's question.

Edit: Too late. I see now. OP, please don't edit posts to say something completely different after you've been responded to.

6. Jay42 macrumors 65816

Jay42

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

7. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

8. RJP31484 macrumors regular

This is the wierdest little thread I have EVER seen!...

WASTELAND!

9. MacSA macrumors 68000

MacSA

I think the poster is suggesting that Apple should have improved the Mini in other ways - such as faster processors across the whole range, and a decent GPU rather than installing BT/Wireless as standard. Unless you buy a wireless router (quite expensive) or a wireless keyboard/mouse, preferably Apple of course ;) ;) ,they are of no use, unlike a better GPU/Processor.

10. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Yes, I think this is what he/she meant too.... Or a modern cell phone, btw, on your list. ;) And wireless routers are not expensive -- 802.11g routers can readily be had for <$30 from the major brands.

But anyway, perhaps they should spend some of their money adding an inline grammar check, alongside the inline spell check, to Cocoa's NSTextBox! :eek: ;) :eek:

11. zap2 thread starter macrumors 604

zap2

i messed this up i changed it cuz i did not know they the type of monitor waste land please mods