Ok as some of you know i am thinking about using mac and buying a mac book pro and well i am going to wait until fall until i really need it to actually buy it. But i cant wait that long to get hold of a mac so should i get a mac mini. i was thinking and so were my parents about getting a new computer and well my parents would go in on it with me and pay half of it. I would buy it used off of ebay and not pay over 400 to 500$ for it. Should i do this or should i wait and just purchase my first mac when i buy my mac book pro. Another reason is i dont know if i am going to like the mac system so getting a mini i would be out only 500$ if i dont like it and if i got a MBP then i would be out 2500$. What should i do Thanks.