Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mtrctyjoe

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 3, 2005
Motor City (Detroit, not Tokyo)
Willy S said:
Apple in Europe used to state the details about the graphics card as well and now suddenly they don´t. The reason why is obvious, an update is coming within 2 weeks.

Well Folks... that is it.. details about the graphics card slowly dropping off Apple Stores websites all around the Globe.... yeah baby.... a FULLY TIGER FUNCTIONAL MINI is about to descend upon us... :rolleyes:

mtrctyjoe

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 3, 2005
Motor City (Detroit, not Tokyo)
What do you see for Hardware specs?

Willy S said:
Apple in Europe used to state the details about the graphics card as well and now suddenly they don´t. The reason why is obvious, an update is coming within 2 weeks.

What do you see for Hardware specs in Europe... ? I went to the UK site and it still said 32M? Maybe they are deciding NOT to market the card on the front page.. since 32M is so crappy? :mad:

Willy S

macrumors 6502
May 8, 2005
I checked the Ireland´s store. Then I checked the UK store and I didn´t see 32mb anywhere.

runninmac

macrumors 65816
Jan 20, 2005
Rockford MI
Wow. Im glad to see everyone is getting excited about new minis and that this its confined to this thread and not all the fourms. Im happy that you people think an update is coming but there is nothing that great supporting it. I just want them updated by july when I can afford one. Im in high school and my job starts next week.

Willy S

macrumors 6502
May 8, 2005
runninmac said:
Wow. Im glad to see everyone is getting excited about new minis and that this its confined to this thread and not all the fourms. Im happy that you people think an update is coming but there is nothing that great supporting it. I just want them updated by july when I can afford one. Im in high school and my job starts next week.
No there aren´t any rumors. Just this BIG delay and Apple removed the info about the graphics card in the store.

sk8erboy

macrumors regular
Apr 25, 2005
expecting a better graphics card is for sure..
hopefully more ram
maybe a speed bump
wow.. this is almost to good to be true.

*CROSSES FINGERS*

zen.state

macrumors 68020
Mar 13, 2005
you guys have me all excited about a possible update. just to state my prediction again.. 1.33 and 1.5 models with 64mb graphics (9600?) and 512mb in the higher model. think they may also offer 5400rpm hd as an upgrade.

zen.state

macrumors 68020
Mar 13, 2005
sk8erboy said:
cant wait until 9:30 eastern time..

AM or PM? and what happens at 9:30? I must know as not knowing to buy now or wait is killing me. I have suffered a G4 500 long enough! its odd when you feel excited and frustrated at the same time :)

zen.state

macrumors 68020
Mar 13, 2005
Reanimation_LP said:
Heh. x.x

I checked, first it said Same day, then I checked again 5 minutes later, and now it reads 6-8 days. This is on both the minis, stock.

just saw the same thing myself. it would be so nice to have a new one with core image support. if they are out tomorrow I will do a pre-order at my local dealer right after work.

zen.state

macrumors 68020
Mar 13, 2005
I was talking to a guy from Apple Canada tech support and he said ALL orders in the world get shipped from California. so if its delayed even on the US store then thats a very good sign!@#

runninmac

macrumors 65816
Jan 20, 2005
Rockford MI
mtrctyjoe said:
What makes everyone so sure?

What makes everyone think it would happen tommorw is because Tuseday is traditonaly (sp) the day they update theyre hardware if its a small boost in proformance. But recently they have been changeing days :eek: (jk) . Like the iPods were updated on a Wensday I think.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.