Mac mini wins Which? praise

Discussion in 'MacBytes.com News Discussion' started by MacBytes, May 11, 2005.

1. macrumors bot

2. macrumors 6502a

JasonElise1983

Now i love it when Macs get praised, but does evey person who writes a column have to say the same old rehashed garbage everytime about the Mac Mini? Everything that this guy said has been said a million times. Why can't people get some perspective on this thing...it's a mac, 'nuff said. No one has to be won over about the mac mini anymore. I don't know... it's been a bad day. Sorry for the complaints, i do love it when macs get good praise in reports, but i'm just tired of hearing about the mac mini...why not the iMac which is an awesome computer or the PowerMacs? Sorry again for complaining so much

3. macrumors regular

No-one had previously mentioned that Mac minis were "easy to sue". I think with all the recent Apple legal procedings, someone at MacWorld.co.uk has got used to typing sue instead of use.

Other than that I agree with all the other points, except the lies.

4. macrumors 603

SiliconAddict

*Dies Laughing*

Apparently they have been talking with Tigerdirect reps. [​IMG]

5. macrumors 603

SiliconAddict

Damn you Montserrat! That was mine! :p

6. Administrator

Knox

Staff Member

The article itself in Computing Which? was a fairly brief affair, only a few paragraphs but with a huge photo of the mini on the page. Really just a "this is new, here's a brief summary" piece rather than a full blown review.

In the same edition of the magazine, iPhoto came last out of a group test of photo editing apps, although why it was in the test in the first place is another matter (it was up against things like Paint Shop Pro).

7. macrumors 65816

me_94501

From the Macworld UK article:
    I'm sure it's easy to use too. :p

8. macrumors 603

solvs

I'm as much a fan of Apple as most of the people around here, but that made me giggle. God I hate lawyers. Well, you know, until I need one.