Mac Mousepad

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by mattniles007, Oct 29, 2006.

1. mattniles007 macrumors 6502

mattniles007

Does anyone know where I can get a cool retro Apple mousepad? The ones on ebay just dont do it for me. Thanks.

2. Bobdude161 macrumors 65816

Bobdude161

3. SBik2 macrumors 6502a

SBik2

4. Spock macrumors 68000

Spock

They are about worthless. They have nothing and what they do have is overpriced.

5. Anonymous Freak macrumors 601

Anonymous Freak

'Garamond' pad?

Search eBay for 'Garamond Apple Mousepad'. The actual auction's pictures are broken, but the mini-preview-pic in the search results shows it. $5.00 plus shipping, and he has multiple of them.

I can get them for $1.00 at a local computer-surplus store (they always have some in the stack o' mousepads,) and I'd be willing to send you one for the cost of acquiring plus shipping exactly. (i.e. I won't be making any money, I'd just be a third party handling your transaction for you. So my offer shouldn't fall under 'marketplace' rules.)

6. Golf11 macrumors newbie

7. Anonymous Freak macrumors 601

Anonymous Freak

I've never seen it before. It's probably made by some private party, and is NOT an official Apple-made or licensed pad. (i.e. it likely violates Apple's copyright to sell it.)

8. Aperture macrumors 68000

Aperture

Not vintage, just wanted to show off my mousepad. :) I picked this OS X Panther one up off eBay. I wanted the rare OS X Tiger mousepad (the one that had all the dashboard logos on it), couldn't find one though.

This is the authentic Apple one, too.

Attached Files:

9. lmcintyre macrumors regular

my senses tell me that I dont need a mousepad with a laser mouse, but its too damn sexy to pass up.

10. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

Actually, while you may not NEED one, it's always a good idea to use a mousepad to protect the mouse (and the desk surface). :)