Mac of all Trades?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by Otto Rehhagel, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Otto Rehhagel macrumors regular

Otto Rehhagel

Has anyone here used "Mac of all Trades"? Are they a reputable company? I am looking to sell my mac to them and I want to guarantee that they don't just take my mac and run.

http://www.macofalltrades.com/

Thanks in advance.

2. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

Never used them, but they at least seem to have had the domain name since 1999, which is a decently good sign. Not enough of a sign - I'd see if anyone has heard anything else, but at least they don't seem to be a fly-by-night.

3. stoid macrumors 601

stoid

I've never personally done business with them, but I've seen their ads in almost every issue of MacAddict, and they look to be a reputable business.

4. jamdr macrumors 6502a

jamdr

Hey, I haven't heard Mac of All Trades in a while. I've bought computers from them in the past and found they were helpful and professional, plus their prices are very good. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.

5. Otto Rehhagel thread starter macrumors regular

Otto Rehhagel

Well, thanks for your advice. I will probably use them. Just don't wanna fall victim to an online scam.

Thanks again.

6. panphage macrumors 6502

I bought an airport card from them two years ago. They're legit, great prices, great customer service. They used to have refurbished cubes every once in a while.

7. Chaszmyr macrumors 601

Chaszmyr

You can probably fetch a higher price on eBay

8. mrgreen4242 macrumors 601

mrgreen4242

What kind of machine are you selling and how much did they offer you for it?

Rob